Expected nominations could include:
- a practitioner who has left an excellent body work
- an organisation (public, private or third sector) and/or its leader
- a broadcaster or politician who has changed our behaviour.
This category will be judged by a committee of the Fellows of the Landscape Institute.
Specific requirements for entry
- Full description of nominee.
- Third party endorsements.
- Evidence of the contribution made eg benefits to people, place & nature.
- Reference to relevant professionals who have been involved.
- Name and details of nominee
- Entrant details
- Covering statement, up to 1500 words, including
- Significance and legacy: explain the nominee’s relevance to and impact on the profession, the public and the environment. Describe how the nominee meets the criteria for judging in the appropriate category and why it is worthy of an award.
- Innovation: explain how the nominee is unique or special, together with any unusual or demanding problems which were solved
- Unique features of this entry and why this nominee deserves to win an award
- List of contractors and partners to be credited in publicity materials if the entry wins an Award
- File upload: Submission document addressing the Specific Requirements for Entry set out above, in PDF format, 100MB max file size. Refer to the Submission Document Requirements on the ‘How to Enter’ page for more details of what to include in this document.
- Images upload: You can upload up to 15 images (JPEG, at least 300dpi) from your submission document, to be featured in promotional material and publicised by the LI. For each image, you will need to provide a brief description, image credit and confirmation that it can be used in publicity.
- Online media: if you have referenced a video or website in your submission, provide the URL