What we are celebrating
This award celebrates urban design and masterplanning, and the role of landscape professionals in this field. This could be something new or bespoke, or simply a high-quality example of an existing approach. It includes area-based masterplans and urban design frameworks, as well as associated assessment and guidance, including design codes, townscape mapping, space syntax strategies, etc.
To enter this Award:
- The work may be of any scale
- Part of the awarded activity must have taken place between July 2018 and July 2020
- The work may be a stand-alone project or form part of a larger project
This award will be scored by an independent panel of judges against our Judging Criteria:
In selecting an eventual winner, the judges will focus especially on the requirements under the Design criteria and on the degree to which the entry:
- has considered its impact on all users and evidences community involvement where appropriate
- makes best and most-efficient use of available resources and space
This is an online entry.
Make sure you carefully read the How to Enter page for important information about the process and conditions of entry.