Excellence in Place Regeneration
This award is for interventions or initiatives which seek to regenerate or reactivate existing places.
It is open to LI members and IPM members.
What we are celebrating
This award celebrates initiatives which seek to regenerate or reactivate existing places. This may be through place visioning and branding, public realm and high street regeneration projects, BID and town centre strategies, temporary installations and events, promoting footfall, urban gardening and greening, public art and installations, street furniture and lighting design. Any place is eligible, whether urban or rural, large or small.
This award is open to different types of landscape works, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- Assessment or research
- New process or intervention
- Planning document
- Management strategy
To enter this Award:
- The work may be any scale
- Part of the awarded activity must have taken place between July 2018 and July 2020
- The work may be a stand-alone project or form part of a larger project
This award will be scored by an independent panel of judges against our Judging Criteria:
In selecting an eventual winner, the judges will focus especially on the degree to which the entry:
- maximises the opportunity of local regeneration and economic development
- has overcome site challenges in an innovative or creative way
Submitting your entry
This is an online entry.
Make sure you carefully read the How to Enter page for important information about the process and conditions of entry.