What we are celebrating
This award celebrates landscape projects that seek to maximise the positive impact of place on human health and wellbeing. This may be place-based health strategies or plans, for instance those which seek to increase access to nature for health, or they may be targeted design or management interventions, such as mitigating the health impacts of air pollution. This includes greening of healthcare facilities such as hospitals and care–homes.
This award is open to different types of landscape works, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- Assessment or research
- Planning document
- Design: detailed/technical
- Design implementation
- Management strategy
To enter this Award:
- The work may be any scale
- Part of the awarded activity must have taken place between July 2018 and July 2020
- The work may be a stand-alone project or form part of a larger project
This award will be scored by an independent panel of judges against our Judging Criteria:
In selecting an eventual winner, the judges will focus especially on the degree to which the entry:
- maximises its impact on human health and wellbeing, and other social outcomes
- relies upon thorough and robust analysis of impacts, risks, and benefits
Submitting your entry
This is an online entry.
Make sure you carefully read the How to Enter page for important information about the process and conditions of entry.