What we are celebrating
This award celebrates excellence in the implementation of landscape design on a site, corresponding to plan-of-work stages 4-6. This could represent an outstanding partnership between a designer and a contractor, or may be the work of a single design-and-build practice, whether they’ve seen the design through from concept, or else picked it up at a later stage.
It may be any type or size of site, but it must be built-out and signed off by the client. It celebrates attention to detail in all types of on-the-ground implementation, from product sourcing, contract and project management, construction of hard landscaping elements on site, planting, seeding, laying of turf, and so on.
The judges will be looking at how these elements come together to produce an outstanding place.
To enter this Award:
- The work may be of any scale
- Part of the awarded activity must have taken place between July 2018 and July 2020
- The work must be signed-off by the client
- The work may be a stand-alone project or form part of a larger project
This award will be scored by an independent panel of judges against our Judging Criteria:
In selecting an eventual winner, the judges will focus especially on the requirements under the Professionalism criteria and on the degree to which the entry:
- meets or exceeds its original brief
- has maximised the potential of collaboration and multi-stakeholder working
Submitting your entry
This is an online entry.
Make sure you carefully read the How to Enter page for important information about the process and conditions of entry.