What we are celebrating
This award celebrates the landscape professional’s role in sustainable built infrastructure schemes. This may be across energy, digital, utilities, waste, or transport. It may be linear schemes, such as railway verges or individual sites, such as a port, solar farm, or waste site. It may be anything from an early stage assessment to a built–out place (NB: This excludes water and flooding schemes, which should be entered in the Excellence in Flood and Water Management category).
This award is open to different types of landscape works, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- Assessment or research
- Planning document
- Design: concept/outline
- Design: detailed/technical
- Design implementation
- Management strategy
To enter this Award:
- Part of the awarded activity must have taken place between July 2018 and July 2020
- The work may be a stand-alone project or form part of a larger project
This award will be scored by an independent panel of judges against our Judging Criteria:
In selecting an eventual winner, the judges will focus especially on the degree to which the entry:
- has overcome site challenges in an innovative or creative way
- is consistent with current UK best practice and standards, and any relevant design guidance
Submitting your entry
This is an online entry.
Make sure you carefully read the How to Enter page for important information about the process and conditions of entry.