What we are celebrating
This award celebrates landscape visualisation or the use of digital technologies for design. Visualisation may be analogue, including traditional approaches like pen-and-ink drawings or model making, or it may be digital, whether through established practice like CAD or through the use of innovative methods like VR, AI or parametric design.
This award will be scored by an independent panel of judges against our Judging Criteria:
In selecting an eventual winner, the judges will focus especially on the degree to which the entry:
- is beautiful, appealing both visually and to other senses
- appropriate choice of medium and demonstration of how it is used
- clarity of message and relevance to audience
- is highly functional, clear, and accessible to all users
- has evidence of results achieved or feedback from those with whom the materials communicated
Follow this link to read more details on these criteria and the sub-criteria to make sure you clearly identify how your work meets the specific requirements for your category.
To enter this Award, the work:
- May be of any scale
- There is no requirement for the design to have progressed to implementation
Submitting your entry
This is an online entry.
Make sure you carefully read the How to Enter page for important information about the process and conditions of entry.