New Landscape Professional of the Year
The New Landscape Professional award recognises the significant achievements of members who first attained Chartership within the Landscape Institute within the last five years. Professionals may nominate themselves or be nominated by others.
The New Landscape Professional award will be announced at the Awards Ceremony 2021.
What we are celebrating
The New Landscape Professional award celebrates the significant achievements of members who first attained Chartership within the Landscape Institute within the last five years.
Proposals must demonstrate the nominee has made a contribution to their workplace/society that is beyond the average expected for someone who has chartered recently.
Proposers must demonstrate, with evidence, that their chosen nominee is being recognised for making a significant contribution in one or more of the following areas:
- Involvement in at least three projects where the nominee has played a key role and shown original thinking
- Developing innovative processes for approaching a project
- Taking a lead role in client or community relations that have positively impacted the project
- Undertaken research that has influenced the direction of a project or solved an issue related to the project
- Developed a project or idea that challenges received opinion on how to approach an issue and proposes an innovative solution
- Promotion or engagement work which has helped raise the profile or contributed to the promotion of the LI and/or the profession in a voluntary capacity.
Submitting your entry
This is an online entry.
Make sure you carefully read the How to Enter page for important information about the process and conditions of entry.