LI Awards 2019
2019 is the Landscape Institute’s 90th anniversary. And in a year all about celebrating the transformational power of landscape, #LIAwards2019 aims to be our boldest, most innovative and most inclusive Awards to date.
With more chances for people and organisations around the world to enter the Awards than ever before, we want to give everyone a fair chance to get their submissions in. This is why we’re extending the deadline for entries until midnight on Wednesday 7 August!
- Brand-new venue – Join us at the stunning Troxy in East London this November
- Two new open categories – Introducing the Landscape Innovation Award and the Landscape Legacy Award
- Celebrating transformation – Selected partner organisations can now enter our Transforming through Management and Science category
- Opportunities to judge and sponsor – Apply to be a judge here or find out more about sponsorship
- Intuitive online application
- Staggered entry fees, with £30 off for sole traders and LI members working in the public sector
Among the landscape industry’s highest accolades, the LI Awards celebrate the value of landscape in connecting people, place and nature. Join us for this special event in recognising the outstanding achievements of landscape designers, managers, planners, researchers and more around the world!