Excellence in collaboration, engagement and influence
This award celebrates excellence in community and stakeholder engagement, partnership and cross-discipline collaboration.
It is open to any individual, organisation, employer, government or university or combination of groups to enter, but an LI member must be part of the team being entered.
What we are celebrating
This award celebrates engagement, partnership and collaboration on any type of landscape project, at any scale or stage. This could be across communities, public and private sector or the usual professional partners, such as architecture, engineering, planning, ecology, etc. It should reflect strong collaborative working and demonstrate how the engagement and collaboration has enhanced the project and provided greater benefits to stakeholders and users.
This award is open to different types of landscape works, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- Assessment or research
- Landscape design
- Planning document
- Management strategy
This award will be scored by an independent panel of judges against our Judging Criteria:
In selecting an eventual winner, the judges will focus especially on the degree to which the entry:
- has maximised the potential and opportunities of collaboration, community engagement and mullti-stakeholder working
- has evidence that scheme has considered its impact and benefits to all users
- evidences collaboration and engagement in planning, design, implementation and operation is described in clear, authoritative terms with well-designed documentation
Follow this link to read more details on these criteria and the sub-criteria to make sure you clearly identify how your work meets the specific requirements for your category.
To enter this Award:
- The work may be of any scale
- Part of the awarded activity must have taken place between July 2021 and July 2023
- The work may be a stand-alone project or form part of a larger project
- An LI member is required as one of the team members submitting
Submitting your entry
This is an online entry.
Make sure you carefully read the How to Enter page for important information about the process and conditions of entry.